WELCOME EASTTOWN VOTERS!
We're here to help you vote and elect Democrats to local, state and federal office.
Welcome Easttown Voters!
We're here to help you vote
and elect Democrats to local,
state and federal offices.
DEMOCRATS NEARLY SWEEP IN EASTTOWN!
NOV 11 UPDATE! Chester County Voter Services has updated and completed the results of the November 2nd election. Democrats have swept to victory in almost all the Easttown Township and TE School Board races. Thank you to everyone who voted and worked so hard for these local Democratic victories! Democrats also did very well at the County level while only suffering setbacks for the state-wide judicial elections. Get the updated details here.
MEET YOUR WINNING EASTTOWN DEMOCRATS!
• Promote common sense changes to planning and zoning consistent with the intent of the Easttown Comprehensive Plan • Listen actively to the public’s concern about new projects. • Commit to fair, open and honest communication.
•Preserve the uniqueness and character of the community • Ensure community planning and development is consistent with our community’s values • Ensure transparent communication between the Board of Supervisors and the community during development proposals.
• A longtime Easttown resident and a graduate of Conestoga, Gettysburg College, and the Villanova University School of Law • Licensed Attorney with over 25 years experience • Certified as a specialist in the practice of Workers Compensation Law by the PA Bar Association’s Section on Workers Compensation.
The only candidate with: • A law degree • Experience in both the criminal and civil justice systems • Experience advocating for both the prosecution and the defense • Experience practicing in courts at all levels of the justice system, from District Court to the U.S. Supreme Court
•Incumbent for the past 5 years • Fully credentialed and licensed • Committed to serving Easttown through providing constable services to the Chester County courts which includes transporting troubled youth to various facilities for Chester County Children & Youth.
MEET YOUR WINNING TE SCHOOL BOARD DEMOCRATS!
• Support comprehensive multifaceted evaluation of students for academic, social and emotional support • Listen respectfully to all students, teachers, parents and administrators to address concerns • Maximize taxpayer dollars through critical analysis of data to evaluate cost-effective alternatives.
• Provide the most conducive environment for student achievement • Build resources to ensure that curriculum standards are maximized • Protect our taxpayer dollars by ensuring program strength • Commit to financial accountability that provides students with the top-notch education they deserve
MEET YOUR WINNING CHESTER COUNTY DEMOCRATS!
• Incumbent who uses her corporate experience to ensure the Office of the Treasurer maintains tight accounting controls and the ability to innovate to improve services • Educated through PHD level • Digitized Treasurer's office for speed and privacy • Has saved the County money while improving tax collection efforts.
• Incumbent who has provided transparency, accountability and efficiency by bringing a fresh eye to precious taxpayer resource allocation • Has improved and streamlined processes within the County leading to significant cost savings for the taxpayers. •Investigates corruption wasting tax payer dollars • Certified Public Pension Professional.
• Incumbent who has streamlined County's processing of criminal legal paperwork by implementing e-filing, automated bail and restitution payments, and other technological improvements that saves money for attorneys and clients • Believes accurate records provide the basis for fair trials for victims & defendants.
• Current Deputy Coroner • Master's in Forensic Science, certified with the American Board of Medicolegal Death Investigators • Currently manages all office functions: administration, investigations, transportation & morgue-related duties • Streamlined budget process and payment systems. Sits on multiple County task forces coordinating with other agencies.
33 years legal expertise serving Chester County citizens • 15 years of judicial experience as a hearing officer in the Family Court Masters Unit. • Served as an Assistant District Attorney in Chester County and was the first managing attorney of the Chester County’s Child Abuse Unit.
• 31 years of diverse legal experience and a proven track record of public service • Received highest judicial rating of Qualified from Chester County Bar Association • Worked with elected officials on a wide range of legal matters including government, ethics, taxation, and land use.
We say yes to science.
We say yes to vaccines.
We say yes to ending this pandemic.
We say yes to the people’s right to vote without fear of fake fraud and voter suppression.
We say yes to a woman’s fundamental constitutional right to decide what she does with her body, her faith, her future.
We say yes to diversity.
We say yes to fighting climate change.
We say yes to passing President Biden’s infrastructure bill and spending bill to build back better NOW.
TELL LAWMAKERS YOU WANT PERSONAL INFORMATION TO STAY PRIVATE !
Pennsylvania Republicans are using taxpayer dollars to demand the private, personal information of Pennsylvania voters, all at the behest of Donald Trump. Recently, the Republican-controlled Senate Intergovernmental Operations Committee voted along party lines to issue a subpoena for detailed state election records, including the names, dates of birth, driver’s license numbers, and Social Security information of all registered voters. This is occurring without the consent of the individuals and without explaining who will have access to this personal information and what they plan to do with it.
What can you do to help? Sign the petition at www.protectpavoters.com and tell state Senate Republicans that personal voter info should remain secure and confidential. It shouldn’t be used (and potentially jeopardized) to push a political agenda that undermines and undercuts the values of democracy. Read More.
“We Are Republicans With a Plea: Elect Democrats in 2022”
Read what Miles Taylor who served at the Department of Homeland Security from 2017 to 2019, including chief of staff and Christine Todd Whitman who was the Republican governor of New Jersey from 1994 to 2001 have to say about today’s Republican Party and steps required to counter Republican extremists.
Susan Audrain, Democratic School Board Candidate Statement on Covid Mitigation Protocols in TE Schools
PENNSYLVANIA & CHESTER COUNTY POLITICAL NEWS
SOME INTERESTING READING!
What we know about firm hired by GOP to review PA’s 2020 election…PA Spotlight, Nov 19
This Is How (and How Many) Pennsylvanians Are Helped by the Build Back Better Plan…Keystone Research Center, Nov 18
Survey of Young Peoples’ Political Attitudes in Pennsylvania…Data for Progress, Nov 10
Recount triggered for open Commonwealth Court seat, with Democrat Lori Dumas leading…PA Spotlight, Nov 10
As renewable energy booms in states across the country, Pennsylvania lags behind…PennEnvironment, Nov 9
FORTUNATELY PA HAS A DEMOCRATIC GOVERNOR!
Wayne, PA 19087
Tredyffrin & Easttown Townships are proud to offer local residents the opportunity to responsibly recycle obsolete electronics and small appliances. This service is available to all surrounding residents and small business with fewer than 50 employees. Electronics will be recycled by eForce Compliance, Philadelphia's first Certified Responsible Recycler. All Data Media Will Be Destroyed or Wiped as part of […]Find out more »
The Easttown Board Of Supervisors usually meets on the first and third Monday of every month at 7PM in the Township Building. All Easttown citizens are invited. Please note that everyone is required to wear a mask in the Easttown Township Building. Easttown Township, a second-class township under Pennsylvania law, is governed by a 5 member […]Find out more »
Berwyn, PA 19312
Regular School Board meetings, workshops, and special meetings are scheduled on Mondays throughout the school year and begin at 7:30 PM at Conestoga High School, 200 Irish Road in Berwyn, unless otherwise announced. All community members are welcome to attend. The location is subject to change, so please check the TESD web site to confirm meeting […]Find out more »
All Easttown residents are invited to attend the regular monthly meetings of the Planning Commission. The meetings usually occur on the 1st Tuesday of every month. The Planning Commission makes recommendations to the Board of Supervisors on all land development and subdivision applications that are submitted to the Township. The Planning Commission plays an important […]Find out more »
The Historical Commission usually meets on the 2nd Wednesday every month at 7PM. All Easttown residents are welcome. The Historical Commission serves in an advisory capacity for historical preservation information facilitation to citizens of the Township. Its purposes include: Identifying significant architectural, historical, and natural sites in the Township. Maintaining a detailed inventory and map(s) […]Find out more »
- STATE GOVERNMENT: The Pennsylvania Department of Health Coronavirus Page provides updates on the disease’s spread within the state, as well as frequently asked questions available here.
- CHESTER COUNTY GOVERNMENT: Visit the Chester County Health Department Coronavirus Page for detailed information about the virus in Chester County. Vaccine appointments now available to everyone age 16 and over!
- EASTTOWN TOWNSHIP GOVERNMENT: Many meetings are being held virtually so check the Easttown website for information on how you can attend virtually. Sign up for Easttown Township Alerts. Read about the mask requirement in the Township Building.
- TE SCHOOL DISTRICT: Check out the TE Schools Coronavirus Update.