The Patch recently interviewed some of our local outstanding Democratic candidates for the TE School Board race and the Chester County/Easttown Magisterial Judge race.
- Susan Audrain, a retired nurse who once helped avert a nurse walk-out by working with HR, and now a candidate to represent Easttown on the TE School Board. Read the interview with Susan.
- Maryann Piccioni, a former development director for Easttown Library, and now a candidate to represent Easttown on the TE School Board. Read the interview with Maryann.
- Mackenzie W. Smith, an experienced lawyer with over a decade of experience representing clients and citizens in Chester County, is seeking election as Magisterial District Judge for the area covering Easttown. Mackenzie is a challenger against sitting Republican District Judge Tartaglio who does not have a law degree. Read the interview with Mackenzie.
Visit our Candidate’s page for more information about all the candidates.
Check Sample Ballots with Recommendations Based on Your Voting Location!
- Beaumont Elementary Lobby – Precinct 195 Easttown 1
- Beaumont Elementary Gym – Precinct 198 Easttown 2
- Easttown Library – Precinct 201 Easttown 3
- Devon Elementary Cafeteria – Precinct 204 Easttown 4
- St. Johns Presbyterian Front Room – Precinct 207 Easttown 5
- St. Johns Presbyterian Fireplace Room – Precinct 210 Easttown 6
- Devon Elementary Gym – Precinct 213 Easttown 7