WELCOME EASTTOWN VOTERS!
We're here to help you vote and elect Democrats to local, state and federal office.
Welcome Easttown Voters!
We're here to help you vote
and elect Democrats to local,
state and federal offices.
As the status and spread of the coronavirus is changing rapidly, visit these official government webpages to stay up-to-date with accurate information.
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: The Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus Page – the national health agency responsible for controlling the spread of infectious disease in the USA, provides updates on the coronavirus and safety information for the public.
- STATE GOVERNMENT: The Pennsylvania Department of Health Coronavirus Page – provides updates on the disease’s spread within the state, as well as frequently asked questions available here.
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT: The Chester County Health Department Coronavirus Page – provides detailed information about the virus in Chester County.
- TOWNSHIP GOVERNMENT: Easttown Township Declaration of Emergency; Easttown Township Public Advisory on Coronavirus – Please note that all non-essential meetings, including Township advisory boards and commissions are cancelled through and including April 30, 2020. Sign up for Easttown Township Alerts.
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: TE Schools Coronavirus Page: Get updates on school closings and openings. Please note that T/E schools will remain closed and all school-related activities are suspended through at least April 30th.
- Congresswoman Chrissy Houlahan’s Office – Information and resource page about coronavirus.
- VOTING IN THE SPRING PRIMARY – If you have any concerns about voting in person for the June 2nd Primary, sign up for Vote By Mail. It’s easy and only takes a few minutes to fill out the new no-excuse vote by mail request form. You’ll receive a ballot in the mail and won’t have to go to the voting booth.
EASTTOWN JUNE 2nd PRIMARY ELECTION INFORMATION
Cancelled due to COVID-19. The Historical Commission usually meets on the 2nd Wednesday every month at 7PM. All Easttown residents are welcome. The Historical Commission serves in an advisory capacity for historical preservation information facilitation to citizens of the Township. Its purposes include: Identifying significant architectural, historical, and natural sites in the Township. Maintaining a […]Find out more »
Cancelled due to COVID-19. The Easttown’s Citizen’s Advisory Committee usually meets on the second Monday of every month at 6:15PM in the Easttown Township Building. All Easttown citizens are welcome. The Easttown Citizens Advisory Committee (ECAC) is comprised of 5 to 9 members, serving 2 year terms, and are appointed by the Board of Supervisors […]Find out more »
Cancelled due to COVID-19. The Easttown Municipal Authority usually meets on the second Tuesday of every month at 7PM in the Township Building. All Easttown citizens are invited. The Easttown Municipal Authority is responsible for planning and constructing the sewer system and was formed under the Board of Supervisors. The Authority, however, is a separate, […]Find out more »
Meeting cancelled due to COVID-19. Will be held by phone. All registered Easttown Democrats are invited to join our monthly meetings! We usually meet on the third Thursday of the month at the Easttown Township building (lower level) from 7:30 to 9:00 PM. We look forward to seeing you.Find out more »
The Easttown Board Of Supervisors usually meets on the first and third Monday of every month at 7PM in the Township Building. All Easttown citizens are invited. Easttown Township, a second-class township under Pennsylvania law, is governed by a 5 member Board of Supervisors. The Supervisors, who are all elected at large, serve staggered terms […]Find out more »